Thursday, June 22, 2017

So Sad

Here I am 90 miles from my son.  He calls me every night on his way home from work.  Tonight he could not hold it in.  He was sobbing.  He has lost everything:  his dignity, his hope, his future, his friends, his previous job, his home, HIS LIFE.  What and how can a mother who loves their son so much comfort him.  All I can tell him is how much I love him.  My heart is broken for him, just broken.

He is my only child and I know he will be serving time.  Yes, he possibly downloaded something and deleted it.  He has never had a computer class.  I doubt he knew.  Hillary knew!  Has she been arrested?  NO!  Where is the justice in this county?  There is none.  I have no faith in our system whatsoever.

Why destroy a person's life?  WHY?  I am not a physician, I am not able to make a statement of fact, but as his mother, I think he has a mental illness.  Did the addiction cause the mental illness?  Or did the mental illness cause the addiction?  I don't know.  But I do know he will be sent to prison for this.  Prison is not what he needs.  He needs mental help.  But there is none.

Government officials should be imprisoned, but they won't be.  They have money.  They have clout.  I am so angry and so hurt and so sad all at the same time.  I have no money to help my son get the help he needs.  I have no money to get the defense he needs.  He has no one but me and I have no one but him.  No family whatsoever other than the two of us.  He needs me!!  If I go live with him until the trial, I will lose my apartment.  I can't abandon it or I will be homeless.  I feel so helpless.

I only have God and my son and a few good friends.  That is enough.  My son has no one other than me.  His friends have abandoned him.  His employer abandoned him.  People are so cruel and so mean!  I pray daily for my son to have strength, but he is not a strong person.  He cannot.  He is merely going through the motions and is trying to work 14 hours a day just to TRY to keep his bills paid and have a good credit score.  For what?!?!?!  Because he was raised that way and he insists that he has to do this even though on September 5th, it will all taken away from him.  Take it all away from government officials and see how they feel.  Nope, that won't happen to them or their family members.  Just us poor people who have nothing.

I can't wait to spend a couple of days with my son.  He told me tonight he is so lonely.  He is sobbing and I am trying to hold it together so he doesn't hear my cry.  Only by God's grace am I getting through this.

I am asking anyone who reads this to please pray for my son.  Please pray there will be favorable justice for him.  If not, I am sure he will not survive.  God I need you now more than I have ever needed you in my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment