Thursday, January 19, 2017

Smiling.

On the day eve before a new President is sworn in, I am smiling.  Smiles because I have hope in our future now.  I lost a long-time friend because I voted for Trump.  Sad that she has so much bitterness and hatred in her heart.  I was never a big fan of Obama but I never said nasty things about him, nor did I not support and respect the Office of the President of the United States.  I smile because I feel positive about our future.  Yes I do.

Sunshine yesterday brought a lot of smiles on my face.  It felt so good to feel warm sunshine on my face in the middle of January.  North Carolina has unusual weather.  Monday can be ice cold and by Friday, you can wear your swimsuit.  Love it!!

If you don't have a reason to smile, make something up.  Think of something funny.  Just never lose your ability to smile.  It may be dark in my life sometimes, but I always smile and try to stay positive.  Even if I have a lot of medical things going on, which I do right now, I still smile.

Welcome each day with a thank you Lord and big smile that you have another day to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment