Wednesday, February 8, 2017

What's been going on?

A lot has been going on.  Finally, after numerous visits and tests by my urologist, I am well.  No cancer, no infection...feeling blessed.  And, after several visits to my dermatologist, and after having been diagnosed with Basal Cell Cancer on my leg, I am healing.  WOW!  Burned and scraped and burned and scraped!  Pretty good size indention and open wound in my leg, but I will survive.  Those are the key words:  I will survive!!

I can actually feel spring getting closer.  It feels and smells different outside.  I have taken walks with my special furry baby, Sophie, 3 times this week.  The weather has actually been decent enough for sleeveless and shorts.  That will change, of course.  Cooler air for the latter part of the week.  But, spring is coming.  That means lots of birds singing and lots of color when I plant all my favorite flowers.

There is something about flowers that just bring joy to my soul.  I love to get my hands into the dirt and smell the soil.  Watching my flowers bloom and then enjoying them for the balance of the year just makes my heart sing!

So bye for now.  Quiet and peaceful here.  Enjoy each day and remember to SMILE!

No comments:

Post a Comment