Saturday, February 25, 2017

Tears and more tears!

I can't post this on FB because my son might see it.  I am sitting here with tears streaming.  I live in a senior complex with residential apartments behind me.  Tonight between 7:30 and 7:45 PM, someone vandalized my front porch.  First it scarred the crap out of me.  Someone took a small planter and threw it through my screen door and hit my main door.  It sounded like a baseball.  I called the police and filed a report.  But that report does not give me pack my sense of security.  I can't move.  I really like where I am, but once it starts, I expect it will continue.  Am I scared, of course.  I live alone.  I am old.  I am poor.  What can I do?  Nothing!  Absolutely nothing.  I do have my gun out.  I do know how to use it and I always keep it loaded.  But I should not have to live this way.  Why are people so mean and disrespectful?

I am very much a positive person, but this time I feel that this is going to continue, because they cannot be caught and cannot be stopped.  I do know how to shoot and I don't care if they are young,  old, black, white or purple, I will shoot if anyone comes and I catch them.

Just say a prayer for my safety and my sanity because this has shaken me.

Tears streaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment