Sunday, December 18, 2016

It is dark.

Woke up thinking I was actually going to enjoy a "full" day.  The room was dark and with just a glimpse of light through the curtains.  I usually don't get up until late in the day, so this was exciting.  Do my usual, sit up on the side of the bed and carry on.  Looked at my watch and it was NOON!!  Opened up the blinds and curtains to see a dark day.  Oh well, so much for thinking I was awake early enough for a full day.

I talked to a friend earlier on the phone and I remarked that it is dark when I wake up, dark throughout the day and dark when I go to bed.  I need some sunshine!  Guess I will just have to make my own.  With that being said, a good cup of coffee always brings on the sunshine!!

Dark and quiet here this Sunday.  Sophie and I are on the sofa warmed with our blanket and smiling at each other.  No, really, she is asleep under the blanket.  I will remain here except to get up from time-to-time to move my legs and body.  But, overall, this is another day of staying in.  I have stayed in for 3 days straight.  I am also trying to get well for Christmas.  Been fighting a UTI for 3 weeks.  I am on my third round of antibiotics, so getting well is very important.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment